Vangaurd WHFB Away Team

The place for any general Warhammer rules queries, rumours and general discussions.
Syneri
Committee Member

Vangaurd WHFB Away Team

Postby Syneri » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Hey all,

First up - all credit to Bueno for this idea.

Can anyone interested in regularly attending events please pop their name down in this thread, so we can keep an up to date list to put forward (even if the people don't get around to attending by the end)

The aim of the list is allow the first Vanguardian who sees a thread for a popular/anticipated event to put everyone forward so that nobody feels left out just because they didn't happen to read this forum/TWF during the week and missed out.

N.B. DO tell people if you put them forward for an event, so they aren't suddenly surprised by messages asking them about payment/lists!

Please bear in mind that the last person on this list is considered to be the red-shirt, so may well not survive the trip! :o

The away team

Jan Kuipers
Slawek Sasula
Robert Hall
Ben Chalk
Ross Stevenson
Russ Ward
Warren Brewster
Ceri Headford
James Headford
Ross Hunter
Sam Davies
Dave Musgrave
George Kirke
A.K.A. Jan (or the WHFB Rep) - The man who runs events - Contact via @Syneri on Twitter or Syneri.Azjol on Skype

Munkey

Re: Vangaurd WHFB Away Team

Postby Munkey » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:20 am

How about we post the photos of the tournaments here?
Yay! I'm good with Skavens again :lol:

"F*** you Nibbles" "I thought I was going to get Best in Race...then I saw your name on the list and all hope vanished"
Syneri
Committee Member

Postby Syneri » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 am

Sure, was going to move the tournament threads over into the Event Archive (under the tournament forum) for that though. Unless you just want the group shots here.
A.K.A. Jan (or the WHFB Rep) - The man who runs events - Contact via @Syneri on Twitter or Syneri.Azjol on Skype

HistoricalGeorge
Flag: Great Britain

Postby HistoricalGeorge » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 pm

So this is old! I'd like to update the list so please let me know if I should add or remove you...
Sceleris
Flag: Great Britain

Postby Sceleris » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Stick me down for this

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy Battle”