Dreadball Pre-season match- Half Shell Shockers Vs New Gangland PatriOrx

All things Mantic related. Dreadball, Deadzone, Loka and Kings of War
Gir One Eye
Flag: Wales

Dreadball Pre-season match- Half Shell Shockers Vs New Gangland PatriOrx

Postby Gir One Eye » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 am

Hello gents! Just thought I'd post up the results from a pre-season game between me and Azzabat to kick start us back into playing Dreadball for the upcoming league, and to try and drum up interest to get some other people to practice their teams to bring their A game for the league!

The game was as you'd imagine between Orcs and Teratons INCREDIBLY bashy with the Half Shell Shockers managing to score their only ever 2 pointer to win 2-0, after a staggering 4 fumbles to pick up the ball in the first place!

Notable events in the match were after an EXTRODINARILY high number of slams made by both teams, only a Orc guard and a Jack were killed and several Teratons injured off the pitch.

All in all was a very fun match, I have never had the ball scatter so much in a game before, and hopefully we'll get some more players having some Pre-season matches and letting us know how their team is doing in the run up for the big event!

Cheers,
Gir.
radegast6@gmail.com
Flag: Poland

Re: Dreadball Pre-season match- Half Shell Shockers Vs New Gangland PatriOrx

Postby radegast6@gmail.com » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:47 am

ready for kick your butt friday.
Username: radegast6@gmail.com
Games -Warmachine -Khador,dreadballveer-myn,WarzoneRessurection-Mishima,2nd.ed.BauchausMilitia,Deadzone-all Warpath-Verr-myn,Infinity Ariadna, Necromunda Malifaux - GuildBoard Games-Risk,Zombies!!!,SpaceHulk,ProjectPandora,
Games to be Xwing, Wolfsung
My painting blog -http://miniaturesconversion.blogspot.co.uk/

Return to “Mantic Games”