Domfluff

Potential new board game cafe in Bristol

Postby Domfluff » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Pew pew
radegast6@gmail.com
Flag: Poland

Re: Potential new board game cafe in Bristol

Postby radegast6@gmail.com » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:05 pm

souds good but is it going to last? a PART FROM DUKE excelsior is in center of city and you can play there. paying few quits for game for night is good idea, but I would not travel to get there so only center of bristol would make me interested to going there on regular bases to meet people have coffe and play games with freinds and my family.
Username: radegast6@gmail.com
Games -Warmachine -Khador,dreadballveer-myn,WarzoneRessurection-Mishima,2nd.ed.BauchausMilitia,Deadzone-all Warpath-Verr-myn,Infinity Ariadna, Necromunda Malifaux - GuildBoard Games-Risk,Zombies!!!,SpaceHulk,ProjectPandora,
Games to be Xwing, Wolfsung
My painting blog -http://miniaturesconversion.blogspot.co.uk/
Domfluff

Postby Domfluff » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:13 am

Does it matter? I mean, more positive boardgaming stuff in Bristol is a fine idea, and if it sticks it would be great.

Since they're not asking for funding or anything, it really doesn't matter at this stage whether the project has legs - we're just consumers here, and they're talking about something that would potentially be of our interest to consume.
Pew pew
radegast6@gmail.com
Flag: Poland

Postby radegast6@gmail.com » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:37 pm

sorry I didnt wanted to soun negative. I am happy about it. I wanted to share my concerns and came out bit too negative. I will definetely go and check place anyaay. it just i'm nit that mobile as I would like to be. another thing is how they are prepared for customers with small children. Like me and mu mrs. would love to go there and play with my family in some good simple games.
Username: radegast6@gmail.com
Games -Warmachine -Khador,dreadballveer-myn,WarzoneRessurection-Mishima,2nd.ed.BauchausMilitia,Deadzone-all Warpath-Verr-myn,Infinity Ariadna, Necromunda Malifaux - GuildBoard Games-Risk,Zombies!!!,SpaceHulk,ProjectPandora,
Games to be Xwing, Wolfsung
My painting blog -http://miniaturesconversion.blogspot.co.uk/

Return to “Board Games”