Warlord Games - Sarge Program via BIG

Moderator: Jamrowski

Jamrowski
Committee Member
Flag: Christmas Island

Warlord Games - Sarge Program via BIG

Postby Jamrowski » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:07 am

All,

BIG are looking to adopt the Warlord 'Sarge' Program and need a willing volunteer to help promote Warlord systems (whilst we love Bolt Action, how awesome does 'Beyond the Gates of Antares' look (lets not forget Judge Dread, Hail Caesar, Black Powder etc).

The 'Sarge' program this is similar to Privateer Press press ganger, Mantic pathfinder etc. One person can be nominated through the shop to help promote Warlords systems and in return would receive heavily discounted product to help with their efforts.

Now, I happen to know there would be a number of strong candidates for such a role (Historical George, Hung, Mr Wall, Stu, Matt <yes, you Matt>, Kev, Cj), so if anyone is interested can you please pm Jim (Devilshot on the forum) or let me know.

Just to clarify, this is not a Vanguard role, it will involve Championing the excellent Warlord systems through BIG and within our community (in a similar way to the job Liam does with Mantic) - I'd be happy to support the nominated individual from a Vanguard perspective ;)

It's a great opportunity folks ;)
Team Yankee: US / Soviet Armour
Flames of War: EW British Armour / LW US Armour
DUST Tactics: Allied / USMC

Return to “Historical”