Epic UK vs Net EA

ScaredOfCrows

Epic UK vs Net EA

Postby ScaredOfCrows » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Pulling together Papa Nurgle's minions and a I cant help but notice that the Epic UK list is a lot less... fun..
No Blight Drones for a start and I have 4 I've nearly finished making.

I have no idea which is the stronger list as I barely know the game but what is the general consensus on using the yank stuff this side of the pond?
1 2 3 4 5
Dave Fraser
Flag: Micronesia

Re: Epic UK vs Net EA

Postby Dave Fraser » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:28 pm

I've been a tad confused by the various different versions floating about too! Not that any of them seem to make the slightest bit of difference to the Eldar army lists I've seen but would be good to understand what most people will be playing under.
Stu's Idle
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Epic UK vs Net EA

Postby Stu's Idle » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:13 am

NetEA will cover all lists, including 'experimental' ones, which haven't yet been approved for use in serious events. NetEA lists are subject to change periodically as the community plays and talks about their rules/points cost. The EpicUK lists are 'Official', approved lists which get altered less frequently. My list is NetEA, and they are playtesting some major changes currently.

Therefore the only lists usable in UK Official tournaments will (usually) be EpicUK ones. Otherwise most lists (from EpicUK or NetEA) are valid, for casual games, informal tournies etc. Check with the organiser of an event beforehand but generally don't worry, go with the list you prefer.
Flames Of War: Soviets
Team Yankee (6mm and 15mm): Soviets
Bolt Action: Soviets
DUST: SSU aka Soviets (anyone spotted the theme yet?)
Star Wars Armada: Imperials (Space Soviets, a long, long time ago)
Epic Armageddon: Imperials (Space Soviets, in the grim, far future)
Frostgrave: Dwarves (Short Soviets)

Return to “Mordheim / Epic / BFG”