Building a Rebel/Resistance Squadron

Pew, Pew, Use the force, it's a trap and all that Jedi stuff

Moderator: ScaredOfCrows

Flag: Great Britain

Building a Rebel/Resistance Squadron

Postby KolgothMountaineater » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Evening all, as stated previously, I have recently started X-wing and aim to build a squadron centred around Han Solo in the Millenium Falcon (ideally I want Rey in the Falcon but don't think there are cards for her of Fin yet).

My early experiences have shown you don't get a lot of hardware for the conventional 100 points (although Poe Dameron and BB8 in one of the new X-Wing chassis has proven to be devastating!) in that I generally end up with only 3 ships (I want to field so many more). That said my little force has been quite successful so far.

I would like to ask fellow Resistance/Rebel players who field the Falcon though, what their favoured force compositions are?
That rumbling's not thunder, the great maw hungers!!

I lead the mightiest ogre horde in Bristol!

WHFB armies: High Elves, Ogre Kingdoms, Lizardmen, Skaven, Nippon Empire, Dwarf Slayers, & Orcs & Goblins.
40k armies: Black Templars & Orks
Warmahordes: Legion of Everblight & Rhulic Mercenaries
Mailifaux factions: Ten Thunders & Viktorias
Necromunda: Cawdor gang
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Building a Rebel/Resistance Squadron

Postby CaptainJay » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Here's a list that is pretty solid, Han w/3 tala's (Z95s)

Alternatively here is a 2 turret list (Chewie and Leebo)

Both are designed to be effective (rather than fluffy) and I think are fairly forgiving lists, but ultimately run whatever you like and find fun.

Re: Building a Rebel/Resistance Squadron

Postby ScaredOfCrows » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:28 pm

I like Han Solo and Luke on the Falcon with predator, the Title and an engine. Then Chewie or 3PO for some defensive help. Fluffy, really good but points heavy. Leaves you with about 35 points...
1 2 3 4 5

Return to “Star Wars (X-Wing, Armada, Imperial Assault)”