Vanquish Results

Moderator: Syneri

Nekhromosis
Committee Member

Vanquish Results

Postby Nekhromosis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 am

The results are now up on the website along with photos of the weekend.

For the first time, I've also put up the model scores for you to review as it makes an interesting read and just highlights how important it is to meet all the criteria to maximise your chances of a top placing and even the top 3 which could've have looked very different based on model scores.

Just to clarify, our aim this year was to get a happy medium between not being too harsh or too lenient, and only denying points where the criteria wasn't obviously met.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Next year, we will look at posting these up along with the results on the day.

- Paul
"That is not dead which can eternal lie And with strange aeons even death may die."
skindog
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Vanquish Results

Postby skindog » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 pm

I got -3 for late list? =( I thought it was just -1 for late with -2 for submitting on the day? I deffo submitted mine on the tuesday after the deadline as I got an e-mail to say it had been checked. Ah well, my rubbish game results put me right at the bottom no matter what =p was probably the most fun I've had playing 40K ever, despite losing every game (4 times I got massacred)
Hymirl

Postby Hymirl » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Doesn't seem to display on my iPhone? :(
Lock S foils! Accelerate to attack speed!
captyn bob
Flag: Wales

Postby captyn bob » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 am

Wow, those are some really fine armies.
Nekhromosis
Committee Member

Postby Nekhromosis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:26 am

skindog wrote:I got -3 for late list? =( I thought it was just -1 for late with -2 for submitting on the day? I deffo submitted mine on the tuesday after the deadline as I got an e-mail to say it had been checked. Ah well, my rubbish game results put me right at the bottom no matter what =p was probably the most fun I've had playing 40K ever, despite losing every game (4 times I got massacred)

Sorry Sam, No one informed me that you had submitted just after the deadline. I'll amend results to reflect.

And its -1 after the deadline and an additional -2 within 48 hours of the event start.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie And with strange aeons even death may die."
CaptainJay

Postby CaptainJay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm

I feel like I'm being obtuse but I can't find a link for army photos, despite trawling through the BV website, am I missing something?
skindog

Postby skindog » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Nekhromosis wrote:
skindog wrote:I got -3 for late list? =( I thought it was just -1 for late with -2 for submitting on the day? I deffo submitted mine on the tuesday after the deadline as I got an e-mail to say it had been checked. Ah well, my rubbish game results put me right at the bottom no matter what =p was probably the most fun I've had playing 40K ever, despite losing every game (4 times I got massacred)

Sorry Sam, No one informed me that you had submitted just after the deadline. I'll amend results to reflect.

And its -1 after the deadline and an additional -2 within 48 hours of the event start.

its fine =) it makes me 88th instead of 89th XD I was just unsure as to if I had read the rules pack right or not. Can't wait for spoils now =D

Return to “Events Archive”