RP group position vacant

Wizards, Warriors and all that roleplaying JAzz
Dead Metal
Flag: Korea North

RP group position vacant

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:05 am

My long running RP group has a position open for a new member.

We meet every Sunday at my flat, which is a couple of mins walk from Cabot circus, between 18.00 ish and 22.00 ish sometimes earlier sometimes later. There's plenty of free parking near my place.

We've been going for about 3 years using different systems and taking it in turns DMing, we are currently running d&d 5th ed with a campaign we've just started.

You'll need to be able to commit to coming to pretty much every session, obviously important stuff is important so go and do whatever you need to if you need a week off, but we could do without "i can't be bothered this week"

If you're a super serious rp'er this probably isn't for you, you're welcome to come and try but you'll probably not enjoy it. But if you just want to have a laugh and roll dice every Sunday you should be ok.

Position open as early as this Sunday!
"The church is near, but the road is icy. The tavern is far away, but I shall walk carefully."
Josh
Committee Member
Flag: Great Britain

Re: RP group position vacant

Postby Josh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 am

I would be interested, weekends are a mich more civiliaed tme for gameing that worknights.
Dead Metal

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 am

Great, are you good for this Sunday? I think we're doing a slightly earlier start of 17.00 this week.

Also we don't usually like to dictate what classes people play, however the guy who's dropped out was meant to be our healer so a class with some healing capability would be great.
"The church is near, but the road is icy. The tavern is far away, but I shall walk carefully."
Josh
Committee Member
Flag: Great Britain

Postby Josh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 am

Yeah this week is good for me, will look at characters tonight. What spread of casters / hybrids are already in the party?
Dead Metal

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:08 am

2 paladins, 1 damage, 1 defence, 1 necromancer wizard and an assassin rogue, so we've currently got pretty big punch but not a huge amount of utility. You'll be starting from level 2. I'll let you know the address when I get back home, it's just off Portland square if you want to start looking at buses.

Return to “RPGs”