Spot Open in our Ongoing C&C Campaign (might appeal to D&D/ Pathfinder/ Whatever players)

Wizards, Warriors and all that roleplaying JAzz
Damon
Flag: Great Britain

Spot Open in our Ongoing C&C Campaign (might appeal to D&D/ Pathfinder/ Whatever players)

Postby Damon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Due to unfortunate work commitments we have lost one of our players so are on the scout for another to take the spot. All we ask is that whoever joins us can commit to a weekly game. Newbs to RPGs or just the rules are very welcome.

The tone is old school, especially with C&C being D&D OSR system, but focusing on plot, character, and action equally.

Anyone with a working knowledge of BECMI D&D, AD&D, 3.5, Pathfinder, or whatever, will feel right at home in Castles & Crusades, which is really just a version of the classic game with the bumps ironed out. The system is pretty light and easy to learn as well, making it easy for newbs to pick up.The rules can be provided via PDF.
Dalkius

Re: Spot Open in our Ongoing C&C Campaign (might appeal to D&D/ Pathfinder/ Whatever players)

Postby Dalkius » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:33 pm

When do you normally meet? And do you run this at the Old Duke?
Ironside

Re: Spot Open in our Ongoing C&C Campaign (might appeal to D&D/ Pathfinder/ Whatever players)

Postby Ironside » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Dalkius wrote:When do you normally meet? And do you run this at the Old Duke?

I can answer that! Yay, I'm helping.

We meet on Monday nights in the duke. We start at 7, and usually run late - 11.30 - 12.00.
Dalkius

Postby Dalkius » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Oh well, doesn't work for me. Have fun, though.
chaoscore

Postby chaoscore » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:14 pm

I would be interested but the latest I could stay is 11:00 due to transport issues
Damon

Postby Damon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

We are full for this for now Ironside, but we get get a spot open again I will send you a PM if you like.

Thanks for replying :)

Return to “RPGs”