looking for a game

Wizards, Warriors and all that roleplaying JAzz
francis parker

looking for a game

Postby francis parker » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 pm

hi im quite new to the club but I really like playing RPG games (D and D, warhammer 40k and star wars) if anyone is starting any rpg games I would be interested in joining I am free most evenings but wont really be available for weekends till june as this is when I am moving to Bristol.

Re: looking for a game

Postby Numark » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:07 am

Hi Francis,

I am also quite up for getting in on a new D&D 5E game. I know there is an existing campaign rolling and there might be some space there but if a new group is forming i would be game.

I am only available weekdays from about 2000H as i work a million miles from Bristol and have a hella commute.

PM me if anything is forming.

Flag: Canada

Postby Azzabat » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:17 am

Hi Francis.

As Numark says our group are currently doing, (and nearly finished) the Rise of Tiamat. I think we have maybe ... 3 weeks left? After that we will be looking for someone to run another D&D/Roleplaying game.

Our DM has been running a lot of games lately and wants to step aside and join in one himself. Another player in oup group is an experienced DM but likewise has been running a lot of games lately and just wants to play for a while. So if anyone is looking to run something, there is a group of players that will be free in a few weeks.

Actually there will probably be enough for 2 groups (7 in our group plus you 2 makes 9 people) if someone wants to try their hand at DM'ing and get some experience. We generally meet on Tuesday nights.

C J . . . = )
I know the voices aren't real ... but they have such FASCINATING ideas!

C J = )
francis parker

Postby francis parker » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:40 pm

hi thanks for the up date am happy to play anything not looking to dm at the mo however might be looking to right something over xmas please let me know if you are looking for players
Flag: Great Britain

Postby ObviousPlayer » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Curiously enough I just received a copy of Rackham's RPG Cadwallon in the post. It's a weighty tome and I'm looking forward to getting into it. I had bought it just for reference and inspiration but who knows, if it's any good, maybe we could get something going.

Can play: Warhammer AOS, Batman Miniatures Game, AVP, Confrontation AoR
Interested in: Warzone Resurrection, Infinity

Return to “RPGs”