Hello everyone! (Bristol AoS gamer)

For new forum members who want to say hi
bottle
Flag: Great Britain

Hello everyone! (Bristol AoS gamer)

Postby bottle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi everyone, I am bottle/sam

I am an Age of Sigmar gamer, and I usually play in the GW on Wine Street but I am looking into playing at Vanguard as the GW is a little crampt and has no beer.

If you browse the internet I am also "bottle" on Dakkadakka and TGA. I am on Twitter @_devianttactics

One of my colleagues plays AoS too so we're looking to play games together but I am also keen to meet up with other players in the area. I have a fully painted 2000+ points Free Peoples (Empire) army. I am also open to other games. I love Necromunda and have multiple fully painted gangs. I would also like to get into D&D 5e - I have the PHB but haven't played a game yet.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Sam (bottle)
ObviousPlayer

Re: Hello everyone! (Bristol AoS gamer)

Postby ObviousPlayer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 am

Welcome aboard Sam. There's an AOS group who play regularly at Bristol Independent Gaming (B.I.G) in Brislington. They have a WhatsApp group set up that it would be worth getting yourself added to. If you're keen, suggest you post in this forum and someone "in charge" will doubtless add you.

Can play: Warhammer AOS, Batman Miniatures Game, AVP, Confrontation AoR
Interested in: Warzone Resurrection, Infinity
nightwing

Postby nightwing » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 pm

bottle wrote:Hi everyone, I am bottle/sam

I am an Age of Sigmar gamer, and I usually play in the GW on Wine Street but I am looking into playing at Vanguard as the GW is a little crampt and has no beer.

If you browse the internet I am also "bottle" on Dakkadakka and TGA. I am on Twitter @_devianttactics

One of my colleagues plays AoS too so we're looking to play games together but I am also keen to meet up with other players in the area. I have a fully painted 2000+ points Free Peoples (Empire) army. I am also open to other games. I love Necromunda and have multiple fully painted gangs. I would also like to get into D&D 5e - I have the PHB but haven't played a game yet.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

Sam (bottle)

Welcome!

I ran a Necromunda campaign last year, and there's a fair few players about. I'm sure there will be another campaign running soon, I might see about running one starting early next year.

We also have an active Blood Bowl scene in Bristol should that be of interest, we're always happy to run an intro game!
bottle

Postby bottle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Thanks guys! I played at the Bristol Smash AoS event in June at B.I.G and had lots of fun. It's a little far out for me to make my regular unfortunately. I work directly over the river from the Old Duke so it seems the perfect place to get some games in :-)

Yeah let me know if you want to get a Necromunda campaign started at any time as I would be keen! I prefer the original rules but I will make the exception for a new campaign :D

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Azzabat
Flag: Canada

Postby Azzabat » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:26 am

Matt's Necromunda campaign was very well run, and we all had a great time playing in it.

There are also quite a few Role Playing members who meet up at The Duke, and we generally try to have a Friday (or Wednesday) night board games session too if you're interested?
I know the voices aren't real ... but they have such FASCINATING ideas!

C J = )

Return to “Introduce Yourself”