hello, looking for Necromunda gamers

For new forum members who want to say hi
thom@36g
Flag: Afghanistan

hello, looking for Necromunda gamers

Postby thom@36g » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:34 pm

hello all.

Ive been gaming on and off for a 20 odd years. Been lurking here for a while but now have a bit of free time and I'm looking for Necromunda gamers. I play 1 or 2 games a month at home, have a pretty cool set up with a 6x4 board completely covered in some good basic terrain but just looking for a weekly game, or to join in a campaign.

I hear there maybe a few games to be had in the Duke?

thanks,

thom
Azzabat
Flag: Canada

Re: hello, looking for Necromunda gamers

Postby Azzabat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi Thom, welcome to the Forum.

We've spoken on YakTribe, and yes there are some folk into Necromunda here. Matt ran a really good map based campaign earlier in the year that saw about 12 of us battling thru the Hive, but it's been a little quiet since then.

I'm definitely up for a few games anytime. I'm more interested in the campaign side of things than 1 off battles, but I'll happily play either.

We're in the process of revamping all our terrain at the moment so it may be a bit mis matched, but we have enough for a decent sized Necromunda table at The Duke.

Let me know if you want a thrashing at the hands of my Delaque, and we'll arrange a game. ;)

CJ . . . = )
I know the voices aren't real ... but they have such FASCINATING ideas!

C J = )
thom@36g
Flag: Afghanistan

Postby thom@36g » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Aweome :)

Ive got quite a bit of terrain made, and happy to make more. Yeah i'd much rather be included into a campaign, which is what the likes of Necro and Bloodbowl are about. cool, i'll call in next Monday or Thursday.

t
nightwing
Flag: Great Britain

Postby nightwing » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:04 am

Welcome! I ran the last Necromunda campaign, and have started laying the groundwork for a new one (looking at maps etc). However, I'm in the process of buying a new house so probably won't be in a position to kick off any new campaign until the new year.

However, if you are a Blood Bowl player we have a very active local scene and will be shortly kicking off the new season. If you're interested just let us know!
Loki
Flag: Ireland

Postby Loki » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:08 am

nightwing wrote:... if you are a Blood Bowl player we have a very active local scene and will be shortly kicking off the new season. If you're interested just let us know!
Even if you weren't a Blood Bowl player before come and learn :D Start up costs are reasonable but if you become addicted I make no promises where it will take you. :lol:
Bristol Vanguard - 2015 WPS Blood Bowl Champions
Azzabat
Flag: Canada

Postby Azzabat » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Blood Bowl is for boys ... Dreadball is for Men! (... and Robots ... and Aliens ... and Giant Turtles ...)

:D
I know the voices aren't real ... but they have such FASCINATING ideas!

C J = )
KolgothMountaineater
Flag: Great Britain

Postby KolgothMountaineater » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:03 pm

I think you might be on your own there CJ! ;o)

Back on topic, I too am always up for a game of Necromunda, although I prefer campaigns. My games against CJ have always been extremely bloody!
That rumbling's not thunder, the great maw hungers!!

I lead the mightiest ogre horde in Bristol!

WHFB armies: High Elves, Ogre Kingdoms, Lizardmen, Skaven, Nippon Empire, Dwarf Slayers, & Orcs & Goblins.
40k armies: Black Templars & Orks
Warmahordes: Legion of Everblight & Rhulic Mercenaries
Mailifaux factions: Ten Thunders & Viktorias
Necromunda: Cawdor gang

Return to “Introduce Yourself”