Hey folks

For new forum members who want to say hi
Vampiric_Penguin
Flag: Great Britain

Hey folks

Postby Vampiric_Penguin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Hey all,

I'm Jayme, 21, from Lancashire. I live and work in Bristol and used to be really into Warhammer and 40K a few years ago.

I'm getting that urge to pick it all up again, so had a Google and found this place. :)

I'm interested in Warhammer, 40K and having a look into what modern/realistic games there are, too.

Looking forward to picking it all up again!

Jayme x
"That's Miss Jayme Crompton to you." 8-)
FluffyDice

Re: Hey folks

Postby FluffyDice » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:38 am

Welcome to the Vanguard and to the Bristol tabletop gaming community in general.

This forum is no longer the hive of activity it used to be. In the wake of FB, Twitter and all the rest of that inter web social media gubbins. This forum merely serves more as a first contact more that a hub of discussion. You should be able to find links dotted about the various threads and topics to the FB groups where chats, queries and games can be arranged.
Loki
Flag: Ireland

Postby Loki » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Welcome, there are a few venues if you actually want to meet people... There's Vanguardians playing at The Duke and Excelsior in the centre of town, BIG out at Bristlington, up the A38 is Area51.

The Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/443039589093536/ it's closed so you will have to ask to join.
Bristol Vanguard - 2015 WPS Blood Bowl Champions
Vampiric_Penguin

Postby Vampiric_Penguin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm now in the Facebook group and will try to get down somewhere sometime to get started. :)

Jayme
"That's Miss Jayme Crompton to you." 8-)
radegast6@gmail.com
Flag: Poland

Postby radegast6@gmail.com » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Welcome Jayme
Username: radegast6@gmail.com
Games -Warmachine -Khador,dreadballveer-myn,WarzoneRessurection-Mishima,2nd.ed.BauchausMilitia,Deadzone-all Warpath-Verr-myn,Infinity Ariadna, Necromunda Malifaux - GuildBoard Games-Risk,Zombies!!!,SpaceHulk,ProjectPandora,
Games to be Xwing, Wolfsung
My painting blog -http://miniaturesconversion.blogspot.co.uk/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”