Good model painter wanted to paint & review a model for a podcast!

Info and news regarding forum
simonfoley
Flag: Great Britain

Good model painter wanted to paint & review a model for a podcast!

Postby simonfoley » Mon May 23, 2016 8:07 am

Morning all

A few years ago, I was the host of a podcast for the “40KforOldMen” forum…we had a good few downloads for our monthly episodes and it did well as a podcast. The forum changed its name to 6s2hit and the podcast became a more general one, but listener figures dropped off a little…then I didn’t have the time any more…blah blah. Upshot is, its only been their Bolt Action podcast “Home Guard Radio” (that I have no part in) on their feed for a while.

A new 40K-focussed show is to restart soon however, the idea being to have shorter one-topic focussed episodes of about 30 – 45 minutes each.

For one of the early shows, we’re going to be looking at alternative / 3rd party models for 40K (either 3rd party add ons, for example a Kromlech turret for your Leman Russ, or entire models to use instead of the “GW Official” one). I have been sent a new character model by Raging Heroes for review from their “Toughest Girls in the Galaxy” range – it’s this one:

http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/tgg/products/general-ilsa-wolfenstein-army-commander-ie?variant=16592364485

What I am looking for is someone to (1) give another opinion as well as my own, and (2) paint it…so I’m looking for a really accomplished painter. Besides your dulcet tones on the internet airwaves, you’ll get to keep the model (and pimp your painting skills on t’interwebz!), so is anyone up for this?

Let me know…
simonfoley
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Good model painter wanted to paint & review a model for a podcast!

Postby simonfoley » Wed May 25, 2016 5:43 am

Model painter now sourced...I will publish details of the podcast here once it's relaunced. Anyone at Vanguard is invited to take part and I will be publicising details of upcoming show topics. All you need is skype and the time to chat 40K for an hour or so on an evening!

Return to “General Forum Chat”