Guildball errata / clarifications

Monk
Committee Member
Flag: Germany

Guildball errata / clarifications

Postby Monk » Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 pm

http://guildball.com/forums/index.php?/ ... rrata-v11/

Below you will find the changes to the core rulebook/cards that have been changed since print:

Rulebook
=======
Correction - p93 - Flint is 'Charmed [Male].

Change to Rule - p37 Under 'Charging' add the following: A model may not change direction during a Charge.

Change to Rule - p65 Under 'Season One Guild Plots' change 'Don't Touch the Hair!' to the following:
Requirement: When an Attack or Charge is declared against a friendly model. Reward: Immediately after the active model resolves their Attack action, if able, the target model may then make a [2"] Dodge.

Character Cards
============
Correction - Butchers Guild, Boar - Concussion is RNG 'P'

Change to Ability - Foul Odour [ 3" Aura ] Other models within the aura treat open-ground as rough-ground.

Change to Ability - Dark Doubts If this model suffers the taken-out condition as a result of an enemy Attack or Play, the enemy team suffers [-4] MP after resolving the Attack or Play.

Change to Ability - Get Over Here! [ x ] Once during this model's activation, if the named model is within [10"] of this model, the named model may make a Dodge up to its base-move towards this model.
My Painting - Http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com
My Ramblings - https://twitter.com/MunkeyKungFu

Games currently playing
X-Wing| Board games Galore| Guild Ball | Warhammer Conquest | Game of Thrones LCG
Dave Fraser
Flag: Micronesia

Re: Guildball errata / clarifications

Postby Dave Fraser » Wed May 13, 2015 8:17 am

From what I understand apart from DTTH plot all the others are just tidy up of the wording to improve clarity without actually changing function.
skindog
Flag: Great Britain

Postby skindog » Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 am

Get over here changes function, it was directly towards before, that's a massive difference.
Monk
Committee Member
Flag: Germany

Postby Monk » Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 am

yeah. It was easily the best plot before that change and it was needed
My Painting - Http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com
My Ramblings - https://twitter.com/MunkeyKungFu

Games currently playing
X-Wing| Board games Galore| Guild Ball | Warhammer Conquest | Game of Thrones LCG
skindog
Flag: Great Britain

Postby skindog » Wed May 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Yeah, played it not knowing about the errata against Dave and even though it was only once per game it saved Sharks ass as he was in a bad spot and this card let him just ignore a charge, brutal.

Return to “Guild Ball”