skindog
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Bear Wars III?

Postby skindog » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 am

Yeah man! Get it going!!!
Eski

Postby Eski » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:24 am

Would like to play.. With so many more ships available.. Would it be better to increase the hanger size?
Loki
Flag: Ireland

Postby Loki » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:17 am

So with the new core set hitting tables in the next few days - how long before BWIII could be expected?
Bristol Vanguard - 2015 WPS Blood Bowl Champions
rossatdi
Flag: Tokelau

Postby rossatdi » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm game! What's the general format; fixed squad from the start or just organised games?
Loki

Postby Loki » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Format previously was, before matches start you choose a 'Hanger' of ships worth 200pts, for each match you choose up to 100pts of ship from your Hanger but they must be as in the Hanger i.e. if you have an X-wing with Torpedo's that's what you must take you can't just take the X-wing.

The participants are split into groups of 6/7 and you play everyone else in your group, there's then play-offs at the end
rossatdi
Flag: Tokelau

Postby rossatdi » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Loki wrote:Format previously was, before matches start you choose a 'Hanger' of ships worth 200pts, for each match you choose up to 100pts of ship from your Hanger but they must be as in the Hanger i.e. if you have an X-wing with Torpedo's that's what you must take you can't just take the X-wing.

The participants are split into groups of 6/7 and you play everyone else in your group, there's then play-offs at the end

Is the intention there to allow a degree of tailoring before you go into a fight? Basically, you might put a tala squadron pilot with assault missiles in so that you've got it available if there's a swarm in the group? Or is it simply to allow you to chop and change your lists a bit.
Monk
Committee Member
Flag: Germany

Postby Monk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Up to you. Most just had 2 100pt lists. Gary on the otherhand worked his hanger out say that he was able to get 5 different lists out of it.
My Painting - Http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com
My Ramblings - https://twitter.com/MunkeyKungFu

Games currently playing
X-Wing| Board games Galore| Guild Ball | Warhammer Conquest | Game of Thrones LCG
Loki

Postby Loki » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 am

rossatdi wrote:
Loki wrote:Format previously was, before matches start you choose a 'Hanger' of ships worth 200pts, for each match you choose up to 100pts of ship from your Hanger but they must be as in the Hanger i.e. if you have an X-wing with Torpedo's that's what you must take you can't just take the X-wing.

Is the intention there to allow a degree of tailoring before you go into a fight? Basically, you might put a tala squadron pilot with assault missiles in so that you've got it available if there's a swarm in the group? Or is it simply to allow you to chop and change your lists a bit.

Both Hangers threads are still here on the forum, Hangers are in OP so are easy to have a look at.

Return to “X-Wing League”