Player wanted, early 2018

Wizards, Warriors and all that roleplaying JAzz
Lavallin
Flag: Great Britain

Player wanted, early 2018

Postby Lavallin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 am

We're near to wrapping our current campaign, and I've (been?) volunteered to run something next. At the moment the front-runner is L5R, but this is still subject to debate (https://doodle.com/poll/ru3awugmvcqt6vap). Start date will depend on the current game wrapping up, but would be likely to be late Jan.

We currently have a group of five people (i.e. GM + 4) meeting on Monday evenings (~1800) at the Duke; I'd be interested in taking on one more to give a bit more resilience for when real life inevitably results in people having to miss sessions. We tend not to run too grim and gritty games - a balance between light-hearted and serious, although often more toward the former.

If anyone is interested, please drop me a line, either via PM, or using my cunningly anti-spam obfuscated email address of alex *dot* trenchard *at* gmail *dot* com.
Lavallin

Re: Player wanted, early 2018

Postby Lavallin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 pm

I know it's bad form to bump your own posts, but we had one player drop out due to personal issues, so I'm potentially looking for one more player if there's any interest.

Looking to do session zero (chargen and brainstorming, plus a high-level rules intro for anyone who wants/needs) on Mon 22nd Jan, with session one proper on Mon 29th.

No prior experience necessary; we have a range of levels of prior system and setting knowledge from quite deep to none at all.
DM_Tudor

Postby DM_Tudor » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Depending on the game and whether the dates are the same or changed, I'm eager to join a game as a player. I run a weekly D&D game on Thursday so I have that day free guaranteed, but may have to look at work schedules for other days.

What game was it in the end? Did I overlook it?
Vyper

Postby Vyper » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:06 pm

DM_Tudor wrote:Depending on the game and whether the dates are the same or changed, I'm eager to join a game as a player. I run a weekly D&D game on Thursday so I have that day free guaranteed, but may have to look at work schedules for other days.

What game was it in the end? Did I overlook it?

The game is Legend of 5 Rings and we are playing Monday evenings from about 6 until 10. :)
Your local Infinity War Correspondent.
Check out my wargaming blog at http://www.lead-rising.com.

Return to “RPGs”